You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt at your expense for a refund of the purchase price excluding original shipping costs.
Our return policy applies to cancelations made after the item has shipped or refusal at time of delivery.
Customers are responsible for return shipping unless we agree to accept an item as defective or damaged. We will refund original shipping charges only if we made a shipping error. All returned products must be 100% complete, packaged in original packaging, unassembled and in resalable condition. Products that have been assembled or modified will not be eligible for return. All items must be returned in their entirety, meaning all items included must be returned together, assuming they adhere to Evolution Fires return guidelines and policy below.
All returns will require a valid Return Merchandise Authorisation number (RMA) issued by our customer service team at Evolution Fires. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to start your RMA process. Items returned without an RMA will not be considered for a refund. You have 30 days from the time you receive your shipment to request an RMA. The RMA will expire 15 days after it is issued and cannot be extended or re-issued. A valid RMA number must be written clearly on the shipping label or box. No refunds will be issued for incomplete or unauthorised returns. Refunds will be issued after items arrive in our warehouse and are inspected. It may take three to five weeks from the date we receive an item for your account to be credited. Evolution Fires reserves the right to refuse any returned product. Please refer to our return guidelines for further information.
- No returns will be accepted more than 30 days after you receive the merchandise. Unfortunately, we cannot allow any exceptions to our return policy.
- We will not accept damaged merchandise that was not inspected by the customer at the time of original delivery and was not reported or claimed within 48 hours of receipt. If the customer signs for delivery and does not report any damage to the shipping company, or to Evolution Fires, then it’s the customer’s responsibility to file a claim for damages with the shipping company.
- No returns or exchanges on discontinued items.
- Payments made against custom products will not be returned if the customer wishes to cancel the order.
- All returned products will be inspected. Any item that is returned as defective and is found not to be so will be subject to a 20% handling fee plus all shipping costs.
- If non-returnable items are sent back, no credit will be issued. The customer will be responsible for shipping charges. Items will be re-sent upon receipt of payment for shipping charges. Items will be deemed abandoned if we are not contacted within 30 days from the date we receive the merchandise.
- If a customer refuses to accept a shipped order without setting up an RMA, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs. Also, a 25% processing fee will be assessed.
- Before we ship you a replacement product or issue you a refund we must first bring the product back to our factory for an inspection of damage. Once it has arrived at the factory we will contact you within 7 days with a solution.
- Please keep all the original packaging until you have inspected and are happy to keep the product. All returned products must be in there original packaging. Any items returned in packaging other than the origanal packaging will be refused.
- Please inspect the product fully before installation, this includes switching the product on. Evolution Fires will not be held liable for product damages once the product has been installed.
- In no event shall Evolution Fires be liable or responsible for the expense of removal or installation of defective Product, incidental, consequential or liquidated damages, or for any other direct or indirect damage, loss, cost, expense or fee.
All refunds will be issued by the same payment method used when the purchase was made after the items have been returned and inspected.
We will refund your purchase amount minus the original shipping cost.
If a returned item is damaged during transport back to us it is the customers responsibility to make a claim with the shipping company.
Evolution Fires will not issue a refund if:
There are parts missing
If the item has been used and visible damage can be seen.